My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was wondering where I could find good quality reproductions of the service and owners manuals for my '48 Farmall M. I plan on doing some work to it this summer. I have been told binderbooks.com is a good source. Anyone have experience buying those CDs off of Ebay that contain service and owners manuals on 1 disk?

Thanks,

Kurt

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
horseman1 I have had good luck w/ SSBTRACTOR.com as have some of the restorers in this area.
]

·
Registered
106 Posts
horseman1 said:
Hello,

I was wondering where I could find good quality reproductions of the service and owners manuals for my '48 Farmall M. I plan on doing some work to it this summer. I have been told binderbooks.com is a good source.

Thanks,

Kurt

Whoever told you binderbooks.com were the best gave you good info. They have the rights to make exact reprints from the I-H originals. Check there site out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
johnbron said:
Whoever told you binderbooks.com were the best gave you good info. They have the rights to make exact reprints from the I-H originals. Check there site out.
I purchased service manuals and parts manuals for my Farmall 400 and Farmall 560 from binderbooks.com. They are priced right and are exact reproductions of original manuals.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much for the info. :fing32: I'll order them tonight...

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
:ditto: John and Dakota DJ steered you right, Binder Books' manuals are top drawer!

Dakota DJ, welcome aboard! Glad you found us, and look forward to seeing your posts. :Welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts