My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Wow that it awesome, I could get in so much trouble with that thing in my yard.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
that is slick!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice! It sounds like that 14 hp needs some performance mods to really get the full potential out of that backhoe.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! It sounds like that 14 hp needs some performance mods to really get the full potential out of that backhoe.
Once he moves it to full throttle it doesnt seem to bog as bad. Notice the huge speed increase once its running wide open. Must have a decent size pump on it

·
Registered
277 Posts
Man, that's a really nice little setup. A man could do a lot of work with something like that. After he wound up the motor that thing was really scootin' then. Like to see a buildup of something like that. Probably wouldn't cost a whole lot to build your own.

Matt

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Man, that's a really nice little setup. A man could do a lot of work with something like that. After he wound up the motor that thing was really scootin' then. Like to see a buildup of something like that. Probably wouldn't cost a whole lot to build your own.

Matt
i dunno...
2 4way joysticks, 2 singles for the out riggers, four or five rams, all the steel and hoses. for the price into it may as well add a thumb to it..:thThumbsU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts