My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That Guy
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm unbelievably frustrated at this point, but I don't feel like making my own thread just to vent.

My snowblower is going on it's second season, or would be if I could use it.

The winch failed in the up position, which made getting the snowblower off a giant pain, but eventually I got the winch off with help. Then I notice my snowblower has a broken weld.

I did so much research before settling on the Berco blower, and the dealer that sells them also sells Cubs, which is why I went with the XT3 over a Deere- but the **** thing has been a struggle to keep working.

I would hope this is covered under warranty, but I'm sure the winch isn't.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm unbelievably frustrated at this point, but I don't feel like making my own thread just to vent.

The winch failed in the up position, which made getting the snowblower off a giant pain, but eventually I got the winch off with help. Then I notice my snowblower has a broken weld.

I did so much research before settling on the Berco blower, and the dealer that sells them also sells Cubs, which is why I went with the XT3 over a Deere- but the **** thing has been a struggle to keep working.

Sounds like a frustrating siutation, but I am a little confused about the issue. You have a berco for your XT3 and the berco is stuck in the up position? Can you share some pictures?

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts

Looks like the Bercomac warranty is 1 year for homeowners. Sorry you're having problems with it. I'd get in contact with the dealer ASAP.

"Warranty Residential: 1 year Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days"

Bercomac

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like the Bercomac warranty is 1 year for homeowners. Sorry you're having problems with it. I'd get in contact with the dealer ASAP.

"Warranty Residential: 1 year Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days"

Bercomac
It sounds like it may be mechanical or an actuatoring issue. Maybe removing the actuator to test would help to isolate the issue. More details and some pics, I suspect would gain attention from some experts in this area (like Steve ;))

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
It sounds like it may be mechanical or an actuatoring issue. Maybe removing the actuator to test would help to isolate the issue. More details and some pics, I suspect would gain attention from some experts in this area (like Steve ;))
I hope it's still under warranty and Berco can handle it. I don't usually mess with under warranty stuff because they usually will jump at the chance to deny it if you've been messing with it.

If warranty's expired...time to get after it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts