My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the length & any other specs I would need to get the right belt? I believe my deck is a 42" (MF 4210 or MF 4215). I need the long belt that goes from the tractor's front PTO pulley around the mule drive to the deck pulley. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Can anyone tell me the length & any other specs I would need to get the right belt? I believe my deck is a 42" (MF 4210 or MF 4215). I need the long belt that goes from the tractor's front PTO pulley around the mule drive to the deck pulley. Thanks.
Not sure on the belt, but a deck for a 1650 should be a 48" cut.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the MF 1650 operator's manual it seems like it must be the 4210 or 4215 because it has post-type gauge wheels, not rockshaft-type. But it doesn't say those are 42" mowers. And mine does have 3 16" blades, so yeah it must be 48".

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
The 1450&1650 came with 48" mowers, the blades should actually be 16 1/4". I'll look in my tool box for that belt part no. I just replaced the one on my 1650 last week, had the best luck with the Gates green belt. I've got the parts book for the 1450-1650 tractors and mowers. When you install the new belt, check the adjustment on the mule drive to make sure everything is running true.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, butchs_hobby for the specs and the tips! I'll see if I can find or order one locally tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts