My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
8,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are of a mind to, would you mind saying a prayer for my oldest daughter, Rhonda. She will be having surgery this morning around 8 AM to remove a mass of about 1 inch from her brain. She has lost use of her left arm and her left leg twitches intermittently. The doctor does not know if she will ever gain full function of the left arm. ? She is a wonderful woman, daughter, wife, mother of two daughters and child of God. She is a believer, however, she is scared. As we all might be. Prayers would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Prayers sent for your daughter, you and your entire family.

·
Registered
689 Posts
All the best to you and your daughter. Will keep a prayer for her.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Prayers are with Rhonda and all of you as you work through this.

Mike

·
Parts collector
2,760 Posts
Prayers for your daughter and your family in this time of uncertainty. God has you covered brother!

·
8,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so very much!!! The surgeon did an amazing job with the guidance of our dear Lord!!! The mass turned out to be a Cavernoma. A cluster of abnormal blood vessels, that thankfully bleed very little. The surgery took about three and a half hours and he said that he is 98% sure that he removed all of the mass!!! And he believes that she will indeed regain use of her left arm!! Thank God!!! Prayer WORKS!!!
Tomorrow the physical therapist will assess what is needed from that point!

·
Parts collector
2,760 Posts
Thank you all so very much!!! The surgeon did an amazing job with the guidance of our dear Lord!!! The mass turned out to be a Cavernoma. A cluster of abnormal blood vessels, that thankfully bleed very little. The surgery took about three and a half hours and he said that he is 98% sure that he removed all of the mass!!! And he believes that she will indeed regain use of her left arm!! Thank God!!! Prayer WORKS!!!
Tomorrow the physical therapist will assess what is needed from that point!
Thank you Lord! this is great news!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I just saw this. great news! Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!

·
2,059 Posts
Sorry, I just saw this ....but prayer is never too late....will keep you and your family in my prayers...for your daughter to have a quick and easy recovery....and for the rest of your family that God gives you the strength to get through and support your daughter

·
8,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all very much!!!
She is doing very well considering all that has happened. No function in the left arm yet. And the left leg is weak. But, she will be going through a few weeks of in house therapy and hopefully will regain all that was lost very soon!
Again, thank you!! All of your prayers and well wishes are very much appreciated!!! :thThumbsU

·
Make Better Mowers
1,961 Posts
Wonderful!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts