1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Beautiful machine

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
Great job on your 57 :fing32: front tires look like an improvement too.

·
Young Bolens Collector
1,474 Posts
Wow, that came out beautiful!! I have never saw one of those with a snowblower, that is a very cool little tractor!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I spent an hour last night pushing her to the limits, I came in half frozen.... but happy, blower worked as well as Ive ever seen it, tires on both ends have good traction, the only thing that wasn't perfect is that one headlight is dimmer than the other, hopefully just a bulb replacement will cure that.

Far too many huge hard drifts here this week for a little tractor like this to do much good but I expect there will be plenty of opportunity to use it over the winter clearing the walkways that my other toys cant fit thru.

The tractor was given to me by an uncle in the late '80s and he had a plywood/plexiglass cab on it back then, it started to fall apart a few years ago but I intend to make another one using sheet aluminum and lexan but that might not be until next winter. For now Im calling this project done.

...a few pics that were taken during the cleanup process...

Attachments

·
5,523 Posts
Wow, that came out beautiful!! I have never saw one of those with a snowblower, that is a very cool little tractor!

They came with a factory snow blower but this one is not factory.

·
2k Sarcastic Post CLUB
2,233 Posts
Looks great...........ready for another 25 years plus of service.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts