My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Well things changed and we didn't move back in 2018 and I picked up all grain equipment just a month ago. With the end of the world I am getting ready to brew a couple of batches and was happy that I revisited the thread for some of the linked sites. Brewbag looks like a required purchase as well.

Who's out there brewing during the apocolypse?

Registered
I haven't brewed much since I don't have friends coming to help me empty the kegs during the apocalypse, but I brewed an oktoberfest a few months ago that turned out pretty tasty 馃嵒
Like most homebrewers, I'm always tinkering with some part of the setup. This pic was after giving the brew gear a permanent spot in the garage and a vent hood I bought off craigslist so I can brew in there without needing good weather. The table is on wheels and I used to take it out to the driveway to brew which was rough on the super cold (or hot) days.

Premium Member
I haven't brewed much since I don't have friends coming to help me empty the kegs during the apocalypse, but I brewed an oktoberfest a few months ago that turned out pretty tasty 馃嵒
Like most homebrewers, I'm always tinkering with some part of the setup. This pic was after giving the brew gear a permanent spot in the garage and a vent hood I bought off craigslist so I can brew in there without needing good weather. The table is on wheels and I used to take it out to the driveway to brew which was rough on the super cold (or hot) days.

View attachment 2487369
Man I havent brewed in a couple years at least. Too many other projects. I do love my lagers though. Always kept lager yeast running and would typically ferment for a year with one strain I kept harvesting and repitching.

One of my favorites below. Czech Polotmave Vycepni. Cheers!

20170713_175001-1.jpg

Reactions: Cole and Brad
21 - 23 of 23 Posts