My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Murph
1,921 Posts
Why didn't your dump truck driver tailgate that rock for you?

Or did you just want to play with your bucket?

·
Murph
1,921 Posts
I was not there when the truck came.
Sorry for noticing but it's what I do for a living, a good driver would have tailgated that rock, a lazy driver leaves big piles like you got. Any way it gave you some seat time and as always I enjoyed watching another one of your great videos......:greendr:

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for noticing but it's what I do for a living, a good driver would have tailgated that rock, a lazy driver leaves big piles like you got. Any way it gave you some seat time and as always I enjoyed watching another one of your great videos......:greendr:
Yeah I hear you, it doesn't bother me too much because I had the tool to make it a pleasant work. :fing32:

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Great video and looks like you had some fun doing it. slkpk

·
Registered
824 Posts
That's the first time I've seen one of thoe buckets in action. It does better than I thought it would. Nice video!:fing32:

Umm...is your dog still with us or did you eventually back over him?:sorry1:

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Only thing I saw wrong is it wasn't me driving... Steph another Great video, Thanks for sharing! :trink39::trink40::trink39::trink40:
LOL :fing32:

That's the first time I've seen one of thoe buckets in action. It does better than I thought it would. Nice video!:fing32:

Umm...is your dog still with us or did you eventually back over him?:sorry1:
Yeah yeah, he's still there, he follow me everywhere.:D

Yes it's a good piece of equipment for job like this. :fing32:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts