My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know these are impossible to come by. Bought the 338 because it had the mule drive, but must have broke at sometime, the person fabbed his own bracket and such and it does not work. So just by some chance if someone has this piece of gold laying around or know where I could find one, please let me know. Its fitting on my JD 160 mower. Thanks again for all the people who have helped me already. Great forum with great people

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
He needs the middle item if you have one laying around :howdy:

so he can do this with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would love to build one

Can anyone give me some dimensions of this evil Mule drive. I may not be able to do it, but I know about 5 great welders at my work who could do it if I gave them the pics you guys have passed along please some good measurements. Thanks in advance if someone could help me out. If all goes well I would like to have a few built then be able to hopefully help someone else down the road with my same problem.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
:sorry1: Mine is leaving for MASS. I store restore and install it . I don't use it. BUT I'm sure there are plenty of members that can give you GOOD measurements. :fing32:
Check out the new post by Garandpa his is off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts