·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s the problem. Some of those are from inside my house. This isn’t even all of them either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
676 Posts
with that many Lawn Boys you must be from Peterborough.

·
LBAD Victim
956 Posts
That's a problem I would not mind having!

·
Senior Moment
3,215 Posts
Compared to my garage, you got plenty of room...

Problem with my garage is it's all just "stuff"... no dedicated "mowers" or "tractors". It's House "stuff", yard "stuff", door and window "stuff", remodeling "stuff", tool "stuff" and tractor "stuff" (including a tractor somewhere under the "stuff")

I haven't seen the floor in a year or two...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Isn't it simply amazing how that "stuff" accumulates? It becomes even more fun when you move and that U-haul turns into an eighteen wheeler or two.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol
I’ve decided I’m going to purge next spring. I’ve got so many piles of parts I can’t find anything!

·
Parts collector
2,868 Posts
:sidelaugh

yeah I have 2 sheds and a garage attic full of old Dodge truck/car parts, as well as a pile of tractors parts, motorcycle parts, too many tractors and 2 Harleys that will not see the weather. thus the reason I need to finish my 1K sqft garage. :tango_face_devil:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
my problem is also finding parts now. once it was all organized but there is just too much now. usually I find what I am looking for eventually.. I am reduced to storing mowers under tarps out side now.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It used to be somewhat organized. I have bins that I put wheels in, engines in another, shrouds in another, etc. but it got to the point that they all got filled up and then everything just got thrown on top. It’s about 10 yrs worth of accumulation. I’m sure I could spend a day reorganizing and getting rid of a few items that may not be in as good of condition as I prefer. I need some larger bins too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow! I'm going to start advertising or parting out a few because I don't have room in my shed for the ones I bought recently. But then again if I build shelves like you have.... lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts