My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a Husqvarna YT46LS. I would like to know where to purchase the battery tender that's able to plug into the factory port. Thanks

·
Screwball, One Each
97 Posts
Did you buy it from a Husqvarna dealer? If not is there one in your area? That is the first place I would look for it. If there is not a dealer close by I would check the company website for it.

The other option would be to take a picture of it, get any specs off the tractor you can, and take the info to any outdoor power equipment retailer/service shop.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Found it on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CTEK-12V-Battery-Charger-Maintainer-recommended-Husqvarna-Lawn-Tractor-/360600793375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53f57b711f

You can get that model # elsewhere but Im not sure if it always includes the pigtail that is required for the Husvarna charging port.

Funny thing is it doesnt look very different from the Sears Diehard Platinum tender I bought...I wonder if you could pick up any of the lookalikes and just find the correct pigtail attachment elsewhere.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Husqvarna now makes sears garden tractors and the yt series tractors. The other models sears sells are made by mtd. So it would make sense if the charger looks a lot like it since it was probably made by husqvarna.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts