My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 210 with its factory bagger setup it is not a power flow but it still works pretty well. Anyways onto topic here, the guy who I just bought the 80 cart from a couple weeks ago now Just gave me a very nice powerflow bagger from his 1971ish 112. He sold the tractor to his coworker who needed a better mower and he didnt want the bagger. His deck did have the accessory pulley to run the bagger. Until then I dont belive I have ever seen a 112 with a powerflow bagger. Are they rare on an early 70's tractor?? were 140's available with them? Thank you

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've been down this road before and I remember looking into it. The power flo bagger system was first introduced in the mid 1980's. Here's an interesting Deere history ...
http://opebycrigby.tripod.com/pdf/Deeremodelhistory.pdf
Thanks Harry. I knew It seemed odd to me seeing a powerflow on an early 70's 112. Must have been sold as a factory upgrade. Basically I am trying to decide what I want to do with this bagger I may just keep it and set up my older 140 deck to run the powerflow. I have plans on selling my 210 So it would be kind of neat having a bagger set up for one of the 140's.

·
Diesels are awesome!
4,449 Posts
It could have just been an 80s deck and power flo from a 200 series on the tractor. The 300k series should be able to interchange as well with the 140.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It could have just been an 80s deck and power flo from a 200 series on the tractor. The 300k series should be able to interchange as well with the 140.
I think it would be kinda neat to have on a 140. bringing new function to an old tractor without butchering anything up. basically All I need is a belt gaurd with the cutout for the pulley and the double pulley that mounts on the spindle. The deck on that 112 looked like an older deck to me. But who knows. The pulley that drove the bagger on the deck was badly damaged for somereason so I dont belive the bagger was used much. its not far off from excellent shape

1 - 5 of 5 Posts