My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question, but do I HAVE to have the powerflo bagger system or can it accept traditional chute and bag assembly? 54C deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also if anyone has a picture how the bagger attaches to the tractor, that’s be great. I had a GT235 previously but I suspect it’s vastly different mounting.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Also if anyone has a picture how the bagger attaches to the tractor, that’s be great. I had a GT235 previously but I suspect it’s vastly different mounting.

I currently have a 345 that came with a bagger, and a GT235 that I modified an LX bracket to fit it because It was an LX bagger (frame) but like you said those are different

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I’ll have to buy the quick attach brackets then. Mine doesn’t have them.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I guess I’ll have to buy the quick attach brackets then. Mine doesn’t have them.

Mine came with them but I thought they were on all of them. I didn't know right away that they were optional lol.

·
Premium Member
6,306 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found the click n go brackets. I’ll have to buy a set.

Anyone know what model the 700PF power flow fits? I can’t seem to find exactly despite typing the model number and serial in. John Deere parts site says no such thing. 1GX700PFJEE022869

·
Registered
583 Posts
Found the click n go brackets. I’ll have to buy a set.

Anyone know what model the 700PF power flow fits? I can’t seem to find exactly despite typing the model number and serial in. John Deere parts site says no such thing. 1GX700PFJEE022869

I can tell you it probably isnt the one you need

·
Premium Member
6,447 Posts
Go really old school

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I have been so Impressed with a Cyclone Rake that I still recommend them over a PowerFlo and bagger. The Cyclone puts very little weight on the side of the deck; has 8” pathway which helps reduce clogging; is easy to detach; holds more; and can be used with a hose attachment to pick up leaves from under bushes, flower beds, along the house or other hard to access areas. The product is very rugged and does everything the company says or shows in their videos. Overall it is just a pleasure owning even though it has its own engine, it never has been an issue. It stores easily with the exception of lifting the engine assembly on/off, but that can be solved by not taking it apart if you have the space. Cost appears to me to be about the same too.

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Kinda made my own with what I had. Works pretty good. Need an upgrade or two.
IMG_2167.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can anyone tell me if the 48C Powerflo will also work on the 54C? From what I believe, yes, they are the same, but the part numbers are different. Anyone confirm this? I find 48 poweflows all over but no specific 54.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the 48C Powerflo will also work on the 54C? From what I believe, yes, they are the same, but the part numbers are different. Anyone confirm this? I find 48 poweflows all over but no specific 54.
They will not work. And you are correct, you need to match the first part of the serial number. Jdparts has all the listings for what powerflow fits what deck and what serials to look for.

·
Registered
379 Posts
There are a few different versions of 54" power flows. I've looked for quite awhile before I found the correct one for mine. I actually have one I bought that didn't fit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts