My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it’s been a few since I’ve been on the forum. Got a little tired of having to use tap talk to access it on my mobile. Then I had a big move from NC to GA as I took a new job. I have been camped out on some of the Facebook Gravely groups but have really had enough of that. Too many been there don’t that got the tee shirt knuckleheads.

I had 5 L’s and an assortment of implements however the move to the suburbs had me rethink things. I sold/gave four of the L’s, only keeping my early 50’s L and a 40” QH kidney Mower. I’m in the process of restoring the L and adding a Swiftamatic diff. As I have a Jenkins head I’ll eventually added that too. I’m not planning on staying in the burbs too long so the ole L will eventually see regular use once again.

·
Premium Member
2,662 Posts
Welcome back.

Facebook is overrated and insecure. I never went there and never will.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cmeyers77

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back.

Facebook is overrated and insecure. I never went there and never will.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Man, overrated for sure. I only just got back on FB to join some groups that interest me. Seeing how some of our well known Gravely folks are tested not so well I’m about to pull the plug.

·
Super Moderator
31,943 Posts
Welcome back! If you need any help with the new format let us know, here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

·
Super Moderator
11,925 Posts
Good seeing you here again! I'm never on FB, but did spend a few minutes scrolling down a Gravely forum ( I forget which one) on FB a few times. I wasn't able to figure out why the abbreviated posts, replies, small pics, etc, .attract so many people over there. Maybe I've been spoiled by being able to read long hand posts in a normal fashion, and post, as well as view nice large pics here, so I never joined up over there.

Maybe more oldtimers will stopping by again too!

·
Gravely1964
3,987 Posts
I'll jump on the band wagon and say good to see you posting again. I too grow tired of and I guess doing it at work during the day has alot to do with it. Trying to fix peoples mower issue with lack luster info, and lacking abilty to do it on there part. Come home read comments ect at night. I have pretty much stepped back from it all. MTF, FB. I generally only post what im up too, otherwise just stay out of it this year. Read everything just very seldom post now adays

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
Welcome back, Ive never been on facebook and never will for this is the only net thing I do.
Ive been gone a little while cause I just got burnt on the whole thing and have to much to do with health probs and a 60 yr. old house and am on so many ignore list I dont give a squat much right now. I mess w/mine prolly 30 mins a week.
Anyhow good to hear from you and living in the burbs now is a huge prob of mine to as I dont need a tractor and cant even shoot my guns anymore unless I wanna go to a range and dont like that either, theres been a cpl people killed at the range closest here...or the outside one anyway.
And its not smart at all goin alone so I gotta take someone with me and cant get some serious dialing-in done for a bunch of chaos.

·
Super Moderator
4,003 Posts
Glad to see you again, welcome back. 🍻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts