My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a happy owner of a new B3200 with information for those with concerns over the vibration issue that some have written about. First, when I first learned about the B3200 I compared it to the 2720 and test drove both a number of times and read reviews as much as I could. I purchased the B3200 because of the slightly larger size, the 3 speed transmission, 4 cylinder engine, and because the areas Kubota dealer (Blazey’s, Palmyra NY) was service oriented and the local JD dealer was not.
When the B3200 came to my home it had a vibration that I found unbearable and I returned it to the dealer prepared to trade it in on another model. However, by installing rubber mounts on the deck and resetting the timing to the required specs for this engine, the vibration issue was solved. Apparently when these 4 cylinder engines leave the factory, the timing is set to accommodate new omission standards and not set for optimal performance or to their design specs. These two steps solved the problem and I’m very pleased with my B3200 with just 10 hours on it now.
Anyway, for those looking at the B3200 before you pass on it because of vibrations, ask the dealer to do the two things put rubber mounts on the deck and adjust the timing before you make a decision. Because these threads were of help to me during my purchase decision, I could not help but share my B3200 experience with the rest of you.

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Welcome aboard Budget28 an dcongrats on the new tractor.
Thats some very good info you've provided. I'm sure it'll come in handy for others.

We like to talk tractor around here so don't hessitate to tell some tales :D

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts