22,318 Posts
Look at the bright side: At least it's precipitation. :fing32:

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
14,122 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
I dread the snow and ice weather because of my job. Im getting ready now to go get a Toyota out of a flooded creek(window high).
It just started snowing here and sticking pretty good, it's 30 degree's now.
However, it is a thrill to see the first snow of the year. kids seeing it are definitely excited.

Attachments

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,672 Posts
Fortunately it is staying just South of here! Ken, you and Doc can have it.:howdy:
Shows 30.8 and wind chill 14 on my home weather station.

·
Administrator
13,438 Posts
All summer we heard of the droughts in the state of Texas and the south, now your upset about some snow? Frozen WATER! There's just no pleasing some guys!:ROF

And yes it looks pretty, in Your yard.....:fing32:

60's and sunny here in Ma. and loving it!:trink40:

·
Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts
Ummm, okay, snow in Texas, warm in the NE, what will be next??? Tropical weather here in WI??

·
Registered
101 Posts
Glad that is staying north of me so far. I did get 2.71 in of rain yesterday and is been drizzling ever since. There is a creek thats about 100 yards from my house that has flooded over and got within 50-60 ft from my house. On the good side, my ponds are overflowing!

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
14,122 Posts

·
Just Have a Little Faith!
9,271 Posts
You could be living in Illinois, Ken, but Noooo... you just had to live in Texas. Heat, drought, fire ants, armadillos, tornadoes, drug runners.... what's a little snow?

(You know I'm just joshing you. I really do feel bad for ya')

·
Administrator
11,946 Posts
Southern drivers on funny squishy white stuff. Lookout! :Stop:

(First couple snowfalls are bad enough here until people remember how to drive in it. I'd hate to think what they must do down there. :fing32:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.