My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,350 Posts
Kwick-Way use to make loaders for the Case 400 and the Ingersoll 4000 series. Well theres always the Johnny Bucket.:goodl: :thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
No loader, no JBSR? My back hurts for you. I wish I was closer I would help. slkpk

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I can talk to the oldman. He has a 3point bucket(rear) for a 8n you could probably borrow. I'll see him tomorrow afternoon. Let me know and I'll ask him.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Stonykill, what is that a picture of in your post above? There is a guy who has a gravely version of it sitting in a corner of his lawn, been there for years.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
And no neighbor with a loader? My back hurts too! :)

·
Dan
3,954 Posts
if you could built loader on N or case 444.

Ken please get pic of Ingersoll444 use his Bronco to pull your loader. I would love see Bronco's POWER to haul that.

Agree sometime I wish I have loader for Ford 601 during snowstorm because no room to plow and it too much for snowblower on case 222.

Hey if you plan build loader for N please get all measures and things you did because I would follow since I want loader for Ford 601.

·
Super Moderator
31,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wishing now you had not pulled the loader off the old N a few years back Paul? :D

That was a plowblade Mark. Loader I MIGHT have kept it... not sure.

Ken, A little far to drive but :fing32: for the offer!!!:trink39:

Tom, Hmmm... you know... that would probably help. Defently speed things up a little!!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Make sure you post some pics of your project. Have you thought about using a front blade on it instead of a shovel? What about a JBJR? slkpk

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Stonykill, what is that a picture of in your post above? There is a guy who has a gravely version of it sitting in a corner of his lawn, been there for years.
thats my 51 Gravely L with a homemade row maker on it.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
That was a plowblade Mark. Loader I MIGHT have kept it... not sure.

Ken, A little far to drive but :fing32: for the offer!!!:trink39:

Tom, Hmmm... you know... that would probably help. Defently speed things up a little!!
wishing you bought my oldmans loader he sold for the n?

Paul I'll ask him after he gets home from work. It's just sitting there, and both N's are currently unusable....so ..........

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Paul, I want to see the real after pictures.... you in bed and in traction....:ROF :ROF Sorry Paul, just could not resist the temptation....

·
Super Moderator
31,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wishing you bought my oldmans loader he sold for the n?

Paul I'll ask him after he gets home from work. It's just sitting there, and both N's are currently unusable....so ..........

LOL!!! Ya,... but I would have just hurt myself putting the loader on. :D :D

You know.. I was thinking of picking up one of them scupes last year, but I keep putting it off hoping I would find a nice Case/Ingersoll loader tractor for cheap. :D :D

·
15,000 +posts!
20,421 Posts
There is a nice Case 446 with a loader on CL in Norton MA,for 2800 bucks!..seen it for sale for awhile there off and on..

Here I could rent a Bobcat or a compact 4x4 loader tractor for about 200 a day,delivered with a full tank of fuel..probably cheaper than hiring someone,unless you can find an owner of one willing to work cheap due to the economy..

I used my 8' Fisher snowplow to make quick work of moving the big piles of excavated dirt they dug out to make the foundation for my garage,then ised a Bush Hog tractor with a plow to level off the inside of the floor area and where my truck could not fit..too bad they dont make a Johnny Bucket conversion for a truck plow!..I bet you could pick up 400 lbs of dirt with it,after all,wet snow isn't light and I see a LOT stuck to my 8' blade often!..

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hear ya - had 6 yds soil mix dumped, and 2 yds alpaca poop I had to off load by hand. I hate my pine handled loader/off loader! :1106:

sheila

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
the oldman got home from working 10 hours in a hot police uniform and fell asleep in the chair (he is almost 68 afterall). I'll ask him in the morning

1 - 20 of 27 Posts