My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer was able to get Husqvarna to install an optional non-locking rear end in my YT42XLS. I really like the rest of the tractor, so now I can mow with out the front end plowing, or scuffing rear tires! If anyone has this rear end and is unhappy with how it works, press your dealer to change it, or find a new dealer!

I know some people might be stuck because they need the auto locking rear end, but
1. This is NOT a garden tractor, so nothing ground engaging is recommended to begin with

2. I just wanted a good mower, I have no need for the locking rear end, but was not given the option at time of purchase. I felt that if it worked properly, it may come in handy on my hilly back yard. The wide, and relatively aggressive turf tires should provide ample traction.

Jon

P.S. yes it's still a k46 but again, mowing duties only, so time will tell weather or not this was a good choice, at least my lawn won't be torn up.

·
22,324 Posts
Gently, gentlemen. Leave us not have to lock these threads down.

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
its all good man. we're all happy now arent we. Have a good time mowin and enjoy your new mower.
:bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow :bananapow

·
Registered
253 Posts
I apologize Tudor. I was just trying to help him initially, but felt I should clarify on his post there were other options. I didn't mean to be argumentative.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts