My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Acadia is my favorite place in the world, beautiful and accessible. The fishing up here is pretty good too.

·
Make Smoke, Boil Water!
1,820 Posts
Congrats, Steve... that's quite a bunch you have there - both tractors and family!
:sidelaugh

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Congrats Steve. :fing32:

·
Super Moderator
12,936 Posts
Congratulations Steve! Well deserved! I had a good chuckle thinking back to your writing that you spend a good deal of time on the Deere forum "for obvious reasons" after seeing your group pic. Quite a herd of Deere you have there.:fing32:

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
Congratulations Steve! don't say the bottom.. when u see my name just think they wore thro the bottom & r diggin up the dirt under it.. lol

it's a great life ya have.. keep up the good work..

BTW:.. when u get great grands.. u may catch up with me..... wait.. by then I'll have the great great great kind..

·
Registered
872 Posts
Congrats Steve!:thThumbsU:thThumbsU
I love the pic of you and your father together.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Congrats to you Steve.
I really enjoyed reading your interview.
Great to get to know you better.

·
Super Moderator
16,923 Posts
Congratulations-also-Steve. A really nice bio and great pictures--you have a lot to be Thankful for..:fing32::fing32:
Good luck on that Corvette search--don't wait-dude--I'm telling you!

glenn

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Congratulations! All these years, and I still haven't gotten down to see you- only 2 towns away too... Soon!

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Thanks again for all the kind comments. GT, we do need to get together. I have one more thing to try to get my Deere 318 working again. If that fails I may need you in a professional capacity!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Congrates Steve!! :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts