My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GT's at Auction in WA

Here are a few GT's up for auction tomorrow at: http://meridianeq.com/auction-pictures.html

Not sure if I will go, but I am interested in the JD #10 cart and the MW 14 and the.... Heck, I would buy them all if I could. :sidelaugh

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
I'm goin! AmI gonna buy anything :dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm goin! AmI gonna buy anything :dunno:
Great, buy our loader and rake that we are selling and pay lots for it.:ROF

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Uhh no? Lol afraid I don't need either I am going to look at the 2 bottom plow though.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Re: GT's at Auction in WA

Not in bad shape a little smoke but ran good.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Well that was a loooong day but it was fun. Picked up the Deere 10s cart not awful shape no rust thru for 50 bucks. And some other things some crap but maybe someone will buy it from me lol.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well that was a loooong day but it was fun. Picked up the Deere 10s cart not awful shape no rust thru for 50 bucks. And some other things some crap but maybe someone will buy it from me lol.
So your the one that bought it. We paid the same for our 10s cart. I think the one you got was a little better shape, but not by much. The only thing I have done to our cart is a little straightening and painted the wheels and put tube's in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Yea all the loaders not attached to anything that I saw sold went for pennies.
I couldn't beleve that 4020 with a loader only went for 6500. Usually at auctions it seems that on any given day one type of thing is going high but I never got a sence of a pattern some things went for way high stupid money and some things went for nothin:dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts