My Tractor Forum banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
No hydro for the snowblower, the wind generally blows the same direction all the time. We'll see what happens, no snow yet.
Curious to see how well yours works. I have an older model of the same unit (probably early 90's vintage) it maybe at best can move snow 10ft. Trying to find the reason why but without snow it is kind of difficult. I measured a brand new ones clearance inside the impeller housing and the new ones have 1/2" clearances as well which I guess is due to the housing not being round inside. Of course on the new ones QA might be much better. Buhler says it has to be my tractor.. HA

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll let you know how it does. It used to belong to a neighbor of mine and I've seen him throw a lot of snow. His aproach is about four hundred yards long, and he decided he must have needed something bigger. I dont blame him, it looked like it sucked. He had a bx23 kubota for a tractor.

·
9K+ Poster
12,154 Posts
Wallenstein BX32. Rated to accept 3" but I've had no trouble chipping up to 4" diameter wood. :)

·
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Wallenstein BX32. Rated to accept 3" but I've had no trouble chipping up to 4" diameter wood. :)
Very slick! How are you going to fit it in the shed? :thThumbsU

·
9K+ Poster
12,154 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Where did you get your chipper and how much was it?

·
9K+ Poster
12,154 Posts
Where did you get your chipper and how much was it?
I purchased it through my Deere dealer and it was $3000 with tax and delivered. There was originally going to be some freight, but with all the storm clean up going on around here, the dealer ordered more units for inventory and passed the savings on to me. :)

·
MTF MEMBER
185 Posts
thows are good chippers i have one to the same size except i have the leaf shredder on mine there made about a hour away from me so i just drove up and picked mine up

·
Registered
92 Posts
people want pictures. Here is my Kioti DS3510 with KL352 loader but I have a 36" grapple bucket on it instead of the regular bucket. Love the QA capabilities. Also a pic of the 3rd function valve.

Attachments

·
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Can't believe this was not added to in sometime. I'm sure the members have some cool attachments not found in this mega thread! lol..... :thThumbsU

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have enjoyed this thread and want to add to it, with a few I made for my tractor.
Brush forks made from 1 1/4 inch rebar from scrap yard, cost 22 cents a pound. Work great.
Picture 049.jpg ,

Wheel weights from scrap yard also 22 cents a pound, 100 lbs per wheel.
Picture 052.jpg ,

Power steering made with a john deere control valve and a hydraulic cylinder.
Picture 065.jpg ,

Stablilizer bars, much easier to use than turn buckles.
Picture 046.jpg

Receiver hitch and weight bar.
Picture 067.jpg ,

Converted my john deere 455 hitch from cat o. So I can use both cat o and cat 1 equipment without changing anything.
Picture 075.jpg ,

mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
And a few more.

yellow carry all in background I made to carry fire wood.
Picture 059.jpg ,

Receiver hitch for bucket, beats looking over your shoulder and backing trailers.
Picture 009.jpg ,

Chain hooks for bucket made from 3x3 angle.
Picture 010.jpg ,

Front end loader for my 425 john deere . the loader was made for an older model and I had to make mounting brackets for it to work on the 425.
Picture 032.jpg

mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looking for a grill guard for a Kubota B3030 part number B2335 new or used
This is the number for the one with 3 bars and mounts on the side of the weight brkt.

201 - 220 of 228 Posts