My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Post Hole Digger, off 3PH - if not already mentioned.

------------------------------------------------
Beaumont { :>)) www.petperfectexpress.com
Golden Rule - "he who has the gold, makes the rule"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1992 JD 318 original paint w/484 hr. on P218g Onan & #49 snow blower / 1998 JD GT262 w/brand new Kawasaki OHV & 48" rebuilt deck
1986 Toro 824 snowblower 38080 model, Honda HS624 track drive blower, STIHL 2 stroke F5 85 & F5 35 grass trimmer, HONDA CT70 MiniBike,
1987-'89 TORO 20526C push mower 21" Recycler w/Suzuki 4 stroke, 1980 LawnBoy 21" model #7260G w/D409 engine,
1965 Malibu S/S, 1985 Monte Carlo S/S original paint, 1987 Pontiac GTA original paint L98-TPI, 1966 Beaumont Custom original paint,
1967 Beaumont Custom, 1967 Beaumont Custom original paint, 1967 Beaumont 396-350HP Sport Deluxe M21-411's - SOLD 1970 GTO Judge RAIII

·
Registered
10 Posts
Someguyfromolympia,

Power steering kits!!! How about anything to help the steering systems for garden tractors?

Okay, so it's not really an attachment, but you said "Wishes??".

Wormy

·
Registered
484 Posts
I say power steering kit and 3 point for jd 300. I was quited 900 dollars for a 3 point for me on this, i thought this was crazy. If you could do it for like 400-500 i would serously consider it.

·
Banned
292 Posts
rear blade scraper for drive leveling, etc.
Larry has the right idea! Would be an excellent idea! A floating 3ph and uneven turrain is the worst when using a box blade! Only problem is it makes the tractor+boxblade+leveling wheels Looonnggg

·
Registered
685 Posts
I say power steering kit and 3 point for jd 300. I was quited 900 dollars for a 3 point for me on this, i thought this was crazy. If you could do it for like 400-500 i would serously consider it.
Do you mean for the x-300 series ? I thought the trans was not ground engaging thats why deere does not offer one ?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nope not the x300 but the older 300. It has dual spool hydraulics, 16hp single cylinder. It is the same chassis as the 317.

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,439 Posts
A Cat 0 3pt kit for every old GT brand (specifically Simplicity/ALls) =] I see LOTS of Cat 0 stuff that I'd love to use, but can only get by with a sleeve hitch. It would open a world of opportunity!

I would also love to see a GT post hole attachment. You can even model it after the old Simplicity version if you like:

·
Registered
159 Posts
3 point Cat 0 receiver hitch like the Cat 1 you make. Then a Sleeve hitch adapter that could slide in the receiver hitch. Crawler made one, I think it would help guys commit to getting a 3 point knowing they could easily/qucikly slap a sleeve hitch implement on

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
How about a rigidly-mounted, dump-capable wheelbarrow for the front of a garden tractor. It would have to be steerable, a pivotal wheel perhaps? It would be more usefull than a trailer in tight places where you can't back out or turn the trailer on the rear. Basically turning the tractor into a motorized wheelbarrow or muck truck, and able to carry a larger load than the Johny-bucket. I have the idea in my head,as well as the use for one I just don't have an efficient way of cutting steel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A cat 0, 1, and 2 scarifier that has the same removeable tines as those used by a boxblade. In other words just the scarifier portion of the boxblade. Make it in several different widths for different sized tractors. I would need a 6' one. That way if you bend or break a tine you could buy a replacement locally.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wishlist would include a universal FEL but honestly for the cost it would probably be cheaper to buy a used bigger machine off craigs list. Thats the problem with those little tow behind back hoes. They are $5k+ for that kind of money you can get a full size used machine.

The Johnny buckets look ok but again, not worth the cost. At least not to me.

I think the best thing a small fab company could make and I wish they did was good old fashion solid cabs for small tractors, less than $1k too. These silly tarps over pipes look horrible. As much as I want a cab I am holding out till I can find an original or something solid that can be adapted. Along the same line some sort of universal ROPS would be nice.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
a 3 pt mounted clamshell bagger with a pto driven "powerflo" type impeller. like the DR leaf vac, or the cyclone rake, but drive it off the pto and make it mount to the 3 pt with a simple dump from the seat mechanism.

·
My spoon is too BIG!
76 Posts
what would i like for my sears cat. 0 3pt?
-self powered finish mower/brush hog
-sleeve hitch adapter
-rear scoop bucket
-box blade
-gannon scarifier
-self powered tiller
i couldnt agree more.

maybe even an electric sleeve hitch kit

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ive been thinkin about a modular system, Where you (plug) the engine in, swapin from one attachment to another, like a bush hog, finish mower, hydraulic pump, tiller, stump grinder, log splitter, chipper/shreder, etc. maybe a 14 hp single with electric clutch, and throttle control, Having just one engine to keep in tune, would be nice, :cool: and a cheep way to have multiple attachments. Eric

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
Something that I can use with this. Box Blade, Self powered bush hog, rear blade scraper for drive leveling, etc.
I second the Self-Powered brush hog!:fing32:
Also, a sleeve-hitch to 3-pt adapter
a quick-hitch for cat-o
universal carry-all
A 3-pt with weight brackets, and something like this on it...

:praying::praying::praying::praying:

·
Registered
261 Posts
How about cheap suit case weights,?? YEA,..we can do that,.. I have a shape cutting machine, Electric eye follows a paper templete. I can cut up to 12" thick, but dont want to, LOLOLOL 1-2" thick all day long, much eaiser to move the plate around on the table, for that matter I can cut any part (one demensionel) that you want, up to 6 foot, you provide the pattern,. Eric

61 - 80 of 80 Posts