My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Rogue Fabrication
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Tool/attachment do you wish you had for your tractor, I'm thinking 3 point hook ups mainly

What do you wish you had that doesn't exsist?

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
A lot of us garden tractor variety have cat-0 hitches.

Since Brinly dropped their consumer line of cat-0 implements, I think you could still get some through tractor dealers, but I don't know if that's still the case.

So we scramble around after cat-0 moldboard plows, disk harrows, cultivators, hillers, bedders, tool bars etc. or try to adapt sleeve hitch implements to our cat-0 hitches.

There do seem to be plenty of rear blades, carry-alls, weight bars, and receiver hitch adapters out there.

Something like the Gannon Earthcavator would be popular among out crowd.

The gardening stuff I mentioned above would be pretty expensive for you to fabricate, and most of us are looking for bargains.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Build a better mousetrap :) Look at the Johnny Bucket products... a lot of guys have them, and it seems like everyone who has them, loves them, but has a big wish list of what they wish they could do too...

I know a lot of the limitations is the tractor frame, but a "true" GT frame should be a lot sturdier than someone with a LT trying to put something like that on it.

·
Premium Member
9,375 Posts
Something that I can use with this. Box Blade, Self powered bush hog, rear blade scraper for drive leveling, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
4' cat0 utility grader that isn't $900

·
Registered
685 Posts
A small 10 hp 15gpm hydraulic power pack ( like a 6500watt generator size ) that can be easily moved and powers multiple attachments.

-Micro backhoe for a lawn tractor
-Chipper shredder
-Log splitter
-Winch
-Service Lift for tractor
-Shop Arbor press
-Pipe bender

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
good affordable sleeve hitch attachments... any type!!! You see a lot of Cat 0 attachments, but unless you have an older GT or newer "high end" GT you don't have that. Something for the entry/mid level GTs.

I'd personally like to see a sleeve hitch aerator/dethatcher as I have to cross pavement to get from one side of my property to the other and it's a pain to get the aerator over to the other side (un-weight it, un-hook it...)

mid mount grader blade....

of course they would have to be able to be assembled/dis-assembled for shipping, but better quality than what lowes/hd offers...

·
Citizen of Earth
15,250 Posts
PTO driven electric generator. Pincor used to make them for several brands of GT'S back in the 1970's.

Boom lift, something that Brinly used to make.

Seed planters, a 2 row would be great!

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
Landscape rake for a sleeve hitch, an affordable manual or electric sleeve hitch.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
what would i like for my sears cat. 0 3pt?
-self powered finish mower/brush hog
-sleeve hitch adapter
-rear scoop bucket
-box blade
-gannon scarifier
-self powered tiller

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Self powered CAT.0 bush hog. For my 990.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
How about a dishwasher attachment?
you mean you don't set your dishes under the mowing deck, engage the PTO and spray water under there too?

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I'll throw in a FEL for GTs too... something like Kwik way, Johnson, or P.F. Engineering.... a universal FEL...

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
-Chipper shredder
-Log splitter

1 - 20 of 80 Posts