My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting this for the misses. Good gift for mothers day maybe. What kind of attachment would work with this?

Besides an aircompressor for that left front. This machine needs a home.

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bingo! Thats what I was thinking too.

It would be a hoot to see her or myself(her first) trying to mow our yard with that dainty little cutter. I wonder how long that has been sitting in stock.

Says on side 'True Automatic Transmission'

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It has a place on the back to hook something up. Put a small cart with about 500 lbs of compost in it. Then try motoring around. That hydro would be hurtin'.

I'd rather be pushing my walk behind I think but who knows. If you had a small flat lot and 'bad circulation' as some people seem to have it might just be useful. Aimed at the same people who'd buy a Snapper Comet. I wonder if you can stand it on end for storage like the snapper rear engine jobs can.

I know one thing it needs washin, air in the tires and agressive pricing.

·
Super Duper Member
1,472 Posts
Wheelie bars!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Stop: Don't do it! It might be kinda hard for you to get that tractor out of the places that the sun doesn't shine!

I tried getting my wife things for the kitchen that she indicated that she liked. Boy was that a mistake! She told me that things made to work with are not gifts. Needless to say, I turned that around very quickly and used it, still using, it to my advantage. :fing32:

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:Stop: Don't do it! It might be kinda hard for you to get that tractor out of the places that the sun doesn't shine!

I tried getting my wife things for the kitchen that she indicated that she liked. Boy was that a mistake! She told me that things made to work with are not gifts. Needless to say, I turned that around very quickly and used it, still using, it to my advantage. :fing32:
Try passin off a new toaster oven as part of some gifting act. Like several items that are appealing for a women and toss in the oven thinking you'll get extra points. It just doesn't work.

·
Super Moderator
16,769 Posts
I bought my wife a Cub Cadet 2206 in 2002 and she use's it to Till her flower Gardens with the 30inch hydraulic tiller She even put's the tiller on and take's the tiller off herself. She puts the mowing Deck back on with out my help. Because when I'm out the the Country working the 2206 becomes the primary mower. She has even been known to change the oil on it herself. So to me it was the best investment I made.

·
Citizen of Earth
15,428 Posts
First if your wife would actually like that as a mother's day gift, then she is a DEFINITE keeper and you are blessed. I remember a lady I was living with moaned and groaned for 6 months, 6 MONTHS!!!! about how the closet was so disorganized and I got her new shelving units and clothes racks for Christmas. The next 6 months all I heard was how inconsiderate I was. As for attachments? The fuzzy steering wheel cover sounds interesting, a bicycle horn, seriously though, there are small carts available:
http://www.gorillaladders.net/pc-33-16-600-lb-plastic-dump-cart.aspx

·
Registered
287 Posts
One of those back support rigs .....maybe a front support rig "H.D" if ya know what I mean :fing32: Might as well get her a matching cement mixer to go with it ......:banghead3 ,Time to rethink your original idea.....Jim

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
She told me that things made to work with are not gifts.
:sidelaugh:D:D:D

Welllll...... Diamond earrings, gold rings and bangles are on the list of "tools" for some "working girls" (thatI've heard about:D).... so that lets out gifts of all that sparkley glittery gold adornment stuff in the tiny little hinged top boxes...:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts