1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
I don't have a FEL for my X. But, its still good info to know. :thanku: Roy!:fing32:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Great video Roy. Makes me want a X748 really bad.

·
Registered
139 Posts
excellant narrative. Thanks Roy, looks like you really put some time and effort into it!

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
One thing which I would like to add to Roys video Make sure you close your Hydraulic Cylinder lockout valve as well. That way you are not diverting Hydraulic fluid to the Hydraulic Cylinder that operates the rockershaft on your tractor.
Great Video Roy:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thanks Roy!! I needed to know how it worked and you pulled through like you said you would. That is super easy to use. I was worried it would be tough to do. A 10 year old could do it. Very well engineered product.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the feedback guys.

In case you don’t realize it, my videos are intentionally made to be a little “hickey.” It is part of the fun. :fing32:

It isn’t really noticeable in this video, but I still have the tag on the JD hat. I remember my dad watching the Porter Wagner Show on TV and seeing Minnie Pearl. She always had the tag on her hat.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
It isn’t really noticeable in this video, but I still have the tag on the JD hat. I remember my dad watching the Porter Wagner Show on TV and seeing Minnie Pearl. She always had the tag on her hat.
:thanku: Roy, another great video.

I noticed the tag but thought it was a fishing license or something. :trink39:

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Another fabulous Roy Rector Production!

You really do a great job on these, and I really enjoy them! :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Roy as the others have said great vid, thanks for sharing! When I get more savy with this site maybe I'll try posting some vids of the 455 if anyone has any interest....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.