My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ron, you may want to reconsider bringing her to Chambersburg... and I am here for you, so you could have said that you "were just picking up some stuff for Rich" and I would have backed you up..

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Nice pickup! Hey, sometimes you just gotta help the helpless tractors. :)

Rick

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ron, you may want to reconsider bringing her to Chambersburg... and I am here for you, so you could have said that you "were just picking up some stuff for Rich" and I would have backed you up..
I told her I was taking it all to Chambersburg, so she was just fine with that. Nothing in the lot that she wanted.

Thanks for the offer. That can be dangerous. Heck, she thinks so much stuff here belongs to Don, that he's afraid to come to Maryland.

As long as Ron didn't say it was for me.:hide:
You're safe on this one Don, I haven't blamed you for a while. You're almost in good standing. :sidelaugh

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,732 Posts
I told her I was taking it all to Chambersburg, so she was just fine with that. Nothing in the lot that she wanted.

Thanks for the offer. That can be dangerous. Heck, she thinks so much stuff here belongs to Don, that he's afraid to come to Maryland.

You're safe on this one Don, I haven't blamed you for a while. You're almost in good standing. :sidelaugh
:D Ok, I'll stay on the west end of MD then till I'm in her good graces.:fing32:

·
Farmer
1,502 Posts
Hey when we go for a ride and I want to take the truck, I tell her the puppy likes the truck. It has worked a few times. If the trailer is attached, she knows something is up. Just buy her a tiller, oh I tried that. It does not work. I have a great wife, she puts up with all my bargains.

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts