My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· CalifornianGravelynator
4,325 Posts
havnt but i would love to one day. good luck

· Deere 330 Killer
17,881 Posts
well.. i think one way to go about 4wd is get a kick a$$ pump to run 2 hydro transaxles, rather than having two pumps. articulation, maybe a power steering cylinder from a truck?

· Deere 330 Killer
17,881 Posts
thats not his, thats what he wants his to look like

· Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts

· Premium Member
3,480 Posts
I've thought about it as I'd like to have a 'little brother' to my Pasquali 998.Thought it'd be best to start with a GT with power steering so thats done and ones with hydro rears
would be nice but keeping the hydros runing at the same speed would be a challenge unless the hydros were set and the engine speed was used to control ground speed or maybe a notched hydro setting like is on my Hines H-1600.Or if 2 speed with a neutral rears were used the one could be put in neutral and not used to pull with unless it was needed.

· Registered
685 Posts
I am using belt driven Hydro-Gear hydrostatic transaxles. I am basically emulating the Ventrac 3000 setup. I will let you know how it works out when I get it running . Just for curiosity I will probably mount encoders on each axle and set-up an Atmel micro-p to track wheel speed just to monitor any wheel speed variations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.