My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Immaculate 2004 KIOTI LK2554D 25HP 4x4 Tractor with LOADER and BOX BLADE

This is one of the nicest older tractors we have ever had. Just Traded-in on New Tractor - Absolutely Immaculate; Always Barn Kept - KIOTI LK2554D 25HP 4X4 Tractor with Loader and 2019 5 ft Box Blade with Rippers. INCLUDES ORIGINAL MANUAL. Excellent Condition All Around, No Leaks Anywhere, Engine Starts Right Up and Runs Fantastic; All Lights Work, Brakes are Great; Pulls and Pushes with Power; FULLY SERVICED and Ready To Go for the Weekend; If you are looking for a quality used tractor with attachments that is in GREAT SHAPE with NO PROBLEMS, this is the one! It is a Very Nice Tractor that You Will Be Happy to Own. Please keep in mind, it definitely won’t be here long…

I'm Sean - I’m Here to Help! Call, text, or email me 24/7 directly for more information 602-753-9611 Arizona’s #1 Tractor Dealer – Team Tractor Co - 1100 W Happy Valley Rd, Phoenix, Arizona 85085 (I-17 and Happy Valley Rd) www.TeamTractor.com

EQUIPPED: BOX BLADE INCLUDED; Loader with PTO, 3 PT Hitch, 250 Hour Factory Service to be Completed. MACHINE FUNCTION TESTS NORMAL Including: Engine Compression Test, Cooling System Pressure Test, Hydraulic Pump Pressure and Relief Test, Charging System Test, and Transmission Functional Cycle Test. Our Service Manager Mark says that this is a very nice tractor, that runs great.

SPECIFICATIONS:
OPERATING WEIGHT Total (lbs) 3,074; ENGINE Kioti Water-Cooled Diesel Engine; Rated RPM 2400; Compression Ratio 21.5:1, Fuel Tank Capacity 7.7 gallons; ELECTRICAL Battery Capacity 12V 96Ah, 90A; 8 SPEED TRANSMISSION 8X2 (Synchro); Pump Output (gallons per minute) 13.4; HYDRAULIC SYSTEM Full Live Open Center with position control, Pump Output (gallons per minute) 14.3 gpm; ; 3-Point Linkage Category 1, PTO Lift Capacity (lbs) 2,141, PTO RPM (engine rpm) 540 @ 2376, PTO HP 21.1; Turning Radius Minimum Feet 7.9;

I'm Sean - I’m Here to Help! Call, text, or email me 24/7 directly for more information 602-753-9611. Arizona’s #1 Tractor Dealer – Team Tractor 1100 W Happy Valley Rd, Phoenix, Arizona 85085 (I-17 and Happy Valley Rd) www.TeamTractor.com

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts