My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
new rear tires came-wow! what an upgrade. these are extremely durable and will hold up to serious use! ariens should have come out with these long ago.

·
Premium Member
4,124 Posts
Those wheels have been around for awhile. My local dealer stopped selling rubber skins for the older plastic wheels maybe 7-8 years ago for those wheels.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thanks-havnt bought ariens parts in a long time. these are a definite upgrade. we no longer even have an ariens dealer even. I expect 911 parts will start to be harder to get going foward

·
Premium Member
4,124 Posts
Yeah, the dealer I got my Ariens/Gravely equipment and parts from also has switched to other brands, Toro, Husqvarna. But I also stopped going to that dealer because they gave me very poor warranty and parts service (wouldn't fix stuff under warranty with made up excuses, and would order parts whenever they felt like it).

And now that they dropped this style walkbehind mower altogether, I'll find another brand to use instead, as the ones they've got are clearly much lower quality.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
here it is the ultimate bad *** ariens 21 with the Kawasaki fj180v. no task is to much for this machine. I have mowed waist hi grass with the side shoot attachment on many times.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
sad most all the homeowner models-even the premium ones are now almost throw aways. I also like driver quality vintage mowers too as I use them in my lawn biz from time to time, sad both j deere and ariens/gravely have left the premium 21 market

21 - 26 of 26 Posts