My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at a weak point in my life where I am going to sell my Ariens GT20. I cannot justify lettings the machine sit up on blocks in my heated shop any longer. I have included pics of the machine, along with all of the accessories. I have owned nearly a dozen of the 931 Series machines over the years and this one is by far my favorite. This is an extremely clean and intact machine that has not been altered. Stock tires and wheels go with the machine and all attachments...hard cab, factory rear pan, front blade, sweepster, 2-stage snow thrower (with electric chute control), 540 front PTO, rear PTO drive VAC, mower deck (like new).

If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks-Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
I wish I had the money. But everything here is slated for other projects. Hope you can sell it all together. The GT20's are great tractors. I don't know what I would do without mine. By the way you are the first one that has ever posted the 540 pto. Don't let it go cheap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello. Yes, it has been a bullet proof machine over the past (11) years. Yes, I have never seen another 540 front PTO gear box listed, other than the one I bought. This one is new and unused. As for the cab, I have only ever seen one other full hard cab for an Ariens and it was rusted badly (located in WI). The cabs were custom manufactured by Custom Products. Works extremely well when moving snow!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
Thank you for posting the pictures. My GT20 is the same series and have no idea of the hours. Up until last year I figured 100 to 150 hours a year and have had it for 12 years now. Still going strong. I sure like that cab though.

·
Citizen of Earth
16,107 Posts
WOW! That is a sweet collection of goodies to go with that tractor! What part of the world are you located in? I don't mean a street address, just a general location so folks in the same general area can decide if they are interested.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! The machine is still located in Billings, MT, the original town it was purchased.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hello all. The GT20 was loaded and sent on its way with the new owners on Saturday. I made a deal where I kept the complete front mount 540 PTO assembly. When I say assembly, I mean every part of this NOS option. I also have several other spare parts, including a partially complete Haban Mower. See pics attached and let me know if I have anything you cannot live without.

Located in Billings, MT.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,094 Posts
Very nice... wish I were closer.

Moved this into 'For Sale', might get more attention here.

Edit: Ahh... looks like you sold it. Maybe make a new listing in here for the parts you have available.

·
Parts collector
4,335 Posts
Nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts