My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the value of one of these are with a blow and soft cab? Also how hard is it to find the loader. All I could find is that it's a Johnson loader, but couldn't find info on the model no.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
These are great machines. They do not hold value well in comparison to their capability. A running driving tractor around here with blower and Cab might fetch $1000, but no guarantees.

2-3 times a year I see a loader come up for sale somewhere in the country. Never near me.

I have an s16h which I think is just an earlier model gt, no power steering. I love it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are great machines. They do not hold value well in comparison to their capability. A running driving tractor around here with blower and Cab might fetch $1000, but no guarantees.

2-3 times a year I see a loader come up for sale somewhere in the country. Never near me.

I have an s16h which I think is just an earlier model gt, no power steering. I love it.
That's good to know helpful for me. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Versions are 931015 - Gear trans, clutch type belt, single gas, front and center pto and manual steer
931024 - hydro trans, single gas, front center and rear pto and manual steer
931030 - hydro trans, twin diesel, front center and rear pto and power steer
931033 - hydro trans, twin gas, front and center pto and power steer
All have the same Dana differential and hydraulic lift. So yes a great variation in models and all considered GT18's.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
The 931033 did not have power steering in 1987... at least not early on. There was a serial number break after which it may have had PS, but that might have been in '88. I have the earlier one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Versions are 931015 - Gear trans, clutch type belt, single gas, front and center pto and manual steer

931024 - hydro trans, single gas, front center and rear pto and manual steer

931030 - hydro trans, twin diesel, front center and rear pto and power steer

931033 - hydro trans, twin gas, front and center pto and power steer

All have the same Dana differential and hydraulic lift. So yes a great variation in models and all considered GT18's.
Interesting how they made so many variants within one model.

No go for now. I missed out on a deal. Blower, berco cab had it listed for $400. Looked clean too. He sold it the same day, I wasn't able to go until Monday!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was a fantastic price! In my area, that tractor with a blower would have been over $1,000 in good condition.
Yeah I had a feeling it was going to go quick! In hindsight, I should've just sent the guy a deposit sight unseen via PayPal. Oh well, lesson learned. Money talks. But at the end of the day, I like to live by the motto that it wasn't for me, for whatever reason. Sometimes life works that way.
For instance, I picked up a super clean Honda hta 42" blower with mount and drive kit along with tractor for under $200. The guy was about to scrap it and the blower alone usually goes for around $1000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts