My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95amp campbell hausfeld welder and I'm thinking of buying a Lincoln SP-135t the guy says it needs a trigger and handle replaced and I was thinking I could use mine. Do you think it might work. Thanks

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I don't think so. Usually the connections that plug into the machine are different per manufacturer. New mig gun would be the way to go. We use Tweco Brand guns at work, but have to make sure they have the Miller Connections. I own a SP-135t Lincoln and I love it for home use!:fing32:

·
life is good
1,048 Posts
Well it probably won't match. Usually the only things you might be able to interchange are the drive wheels for the wire.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sweet thanks!! Yeah the guy is selling it for $100.00 (and alot of extra things go karts, engines, heaters, power washer, etc.,etc.,) He said he has to make some quick money because his bike ( only ride to work ) broke on the highway and it got towed and is impounded. So I think I will buy it. He said since the handle is broke he figured he wont be able to sell it for what it is really worth since the new handle and every thing is like $175.00

That go-karts pretty cool it has a Kawasaki Ninja 250cc engine in it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts