My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if the 38"or44" mower decks are still available(the left-hand discharge) and also if the mule drive bracket would also be available too? Just curious as to the availability and pricing. -Jon

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
The last time I checked, LH decks could still be had from Ingersoll. But even if the factory does not have what you are looking for, one of the distributors or even a dealer may still have them around gathering dust. The problem is, there is no central registry for what dealers have and so it becomes a marathon of telephone calls to find one.

I don't know if you have ever priced a new deck or not but you can expect it to cost more than $1000.00. If that doesn't give you pause to reflect, then let your fingers do the walking in conjunction with Ingersoll's dealer locator.

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
N46 decks are available new. With some serious interest, I suspect that an N44 would be built ... maybe even a N40. Pricing is $1800, consistent with the new RM decks.

If you have specific new parts you would like to consider, drop me an eMail (use eMail pls, not private message) with the part numbers of interest and I'll reply with a quote. Many of these decks can be restored to like new condition with some fresh major parts, but it can cost a few Benjamins when you get in to the axles, carrier frame, etc ...

Brian

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...thanks guys!!! Great info! I was checking for my father that has a 44" white 1983 deck. His mounting holes are all worn bad, and although welding up and re-drilling would be a possibility, We were both just wondering if the units were still available yet. I think he'll more than likely try re-working what he has, but ya never know... Thanks for the quick responses!! -Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts