My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my ATV on Friday....

the thing is a beast....

i bought it on Ebay, and the only issue was, it was advertised as an automatic, but it was a manual.... i did not want a manual, but after speaking to a local dealer, i figure a manual is better for what i will use it for, mostly yard work...

the thing is really impressive, its got about 3 ft of clearance on the wheel wells...

ive only driven it a few miles, its a 2007, but brand new... i want to have it gone over once to check and change all the fluids before really putting it to work...

Attachments

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i adjusted my lawn sweeper to work on thr higher hitch (its a lot higher than my GT)

I planned to use my old GT trailer/cart. But i think i need one with bigger rear tires that will 'fit' the ATV better....

Attachments

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
It looks awesome! :thThumbsU

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Looking good SJ .. looks to nice to even get the tires dirty :thThumbsU

What attachments do you plan on getting for it ? Winch, plow, gun-rack.. like slipshod said .. lots of stuff out there for em

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SJ don't start looking at the after market stuff or you find out the spending has just begone.
OMG, I know!!!!
Im not gonna go crazy, but i did get a rack for the back...

and im thinking of getting this polar 1500 lb cart....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Those AC's are nice machines. And from what ive read the 500 with the manual trany is pretty tough in the mud. Try a drop down hitch for it if it sits too high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts