My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,297 Posts
Congrats Jay! Very much deserved. Keep smiling, loved the bio. :tango_face_smile:

·
Super Moderator
12,936 Posts
Congratulations, Jay! I enjoyed reading your story, and viewing your pics. You have a great location. Your fab skills are amazing too. I'm still impressed with your FEL, and the fender extensions that you made.

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Jay, is there a cooler job than yours anywhere on the planet? I dont think so.... Seriously awesome what you do. That 400 is always cool too, makes me want to build a loader for something....

·
Red Plaid is Timeless
997 Posts
A heartfelt thank you to each of you!

Like all of you folks, it feels good to be productive.
:Tractor2:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Jay!

I've always admired your design and engineering skills that have led up to some really unique and custom machinery and attachments.

Reading your bio from the FMOM I can see that you've done some amazing things building history museum exhibits. Just incredible the amount of life experiences that you had.

Well deserved and I look forward to your next engineering project!

Roger

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,404 Posts
Awesome story, what an awesome collection of interests and fun

·
Red Plaid is Timeless
997 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Jay!

I've always admired your design and engineering skills that have led up to some really unique and custom machinery and attachments.

Reading your bio from the FMOM I can see that you've done some amazing things building history museum exhibits. Just incredible the amount of life experiences that you had.

Well deserved and I look forward to your next engineering project!

Roger
Roger-Thank you! You are inspiration for me, too. I had to go look at your fork and grapple as I have a fork project on the welding table after scoring some class 2 forks.

Awesome story, what an awesome collection of interests and fun
Thank you! I have been blessed to be able to make sense of most mechanical apparatus. I haven't been blessed to make enough money to support all the dreams, though.

Hah! Finally figured out "multi-quote".:tango_face_glasses:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts