My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming to you guys to find out what you'd like to see on our forum page like

*Q/A

*Tutorial Video on something you can't figure out

Things like that. Just trying to get a feel for everyone on this forum cause everyone forum is different.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Why dont you tell us what "mutton power" is for starters? Not sure how to answer your question without knowing what your site is exactly.........

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We specialize in compact & commercial tractor sales and accessories mainly. Also have a huge maintenance area. We have been doing "How To" videos on certain things like comparing units and different products, tutorials on self maintenance, and how to pick the best product for you videos.

I like to personally find answers for people who have them about anything tractor related and if I don't know it I'll figure it out ending in both of us learning something out of it.

I just wanted to use this thread so people knew they had a place if they had any questions at all because sometimes reading about something doesn't always make sense and if we can make a video to further describe something or take pictures to show better what they are needing to know I can do that :)

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
How about videos on Homeowner maintenance procedures, like..
1 How to change the Engine Oil and Filters.
2 How to change the Transaxle Fluid and Filter
3 How to set up a 1 bottom plow
4 How to check all the Fluid levels.
Things like that? They could be applied, in general, to all tractors, GT thru Compact size Tractors.:thanku:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure we already have a video on changing oil and filters.

I'll look into the transaxle fluid & filter

What exactly are you talking about when you said "1 bottom blow"? Are you talking about a 1 stage snowblower and changing the paddles?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts