My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a pair of Carlisle AT101 24x12-12 for my 332. Does anyone have experience or pictures of these mounted?

I would like to get 16x6.50-8 Vredestein v61 front the front if I could find a dealer, any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,922 Posts
This may be close. 23X10.50X12 Tru Power and 16X6.50X8 rib. Not the sizes you are looking fo but look good :drunkie:

Attachments

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,653 Posts
I haven't seen the AT101's mounted, but the pics online in ads look pretty nice. The outside ends of the lugs are rounded off, so they should be fairly gentle to turf, as it is those corners that seem to tear grass in tight turns, at least that's what I see with the TruPower lugs I have, although it isn't a big problem for me.

larrybl mentioned the 23x10.50 TruPower ags, if you want a great pulling tire, that's the ticket. I imagine you're wanting to go larger than stock size, though, and the T-P's aren't available in a 24-12-12. I think the 26x12's might be a bit big for the 332. They will probably just fit under the fenders, but I believe you'd have deck clearance problems. here they are on a X748 in the 1st pic. 2nd pic shows a GT235 (same physical size as 332) with a set of TruPower AT's (AT is no longer made, tread is slightly different) in a 23x10.50-12 size.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My aunt has a smaller set on her Grasshopper ZTR. Not my first choice for a lug tire, but they look okay.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The AT101's are not true ag tires. They are designated as ATV tires. If I remember correctly they are only 2ply and are more of a floatation tire that is easy to puncture.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Running Carlisle AG's 23x10.5x12's on rear for about 6 years now and really like them. Bought a pair of Deestone AG's for the front a couple of years ago from Miller tire and they work great. The price and service from them was excellent.

·
Premium Member
9,922 Posts
As a thought, both Rear and Front are 4 ply. Here in Catucs country I seen that as a + and dont plan on slime if a puncture, but a inner patch if needed

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OYE! It looks like I nobody makes a real AG tire in the 24x12-12 size! I saw the AT101 is pictures and I don't think it's what I'm looking for....

I may go back to 23x10.50-12 size and get the trupower ags.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts