My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
why dont my pictures show up in this post? i am picking the "insert image" then it pops up with a box ( http//. ) so i right click from my snapfish pictures and paste in that box yet nothing seems to show up. I am trying it this way so they are bigger than if i add an attachment. please help me on this issue thank you !!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I can barely wait to see the pics. I would very much like a FEL for one of my large frames. A FEL is like an extra set of hands.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

ahh haaa figured out these pictures !!!!! so what i was looking for is to see what you guys were using in conjunction with your fel bolens. it sparked my curiosity when i saw the post the other day with the backwards converted bolens powered wheel barrel looking tractor thingy on here from a craigsist ad.

this hot rod i picked up a few years back is a 3 wheeled, 2000lb , 3 cyl gas engine , 4 speed standard , high/low 2 speed diff, cushman with a pto and dump box that i built ( hydraulics were already there with cylinder as well) this machine is sssoooooo handy to use around my yard with my tractor for yard work. now its your turn, show me your toys !!!!!!!!!!:thThumbsU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts