My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to identify this top link or is a leveling arm?
I have no use for it and would like to offer it for sale (probably on that well used auction joint on the internet) If I knew what if belongs too. It's one of many pieces i have left from the farm I have no idea where it came from as we never had any gt's on the place. Not sure if I'm posting this in the right category? but I did figure out how to post and add a picture so that's one victory for the day! thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
It looks to me like an adjustable lift link that goes from the upper lift arms to the lower arms on a 3 point lift system. Usually one side (right or left) will have a link that's fixed in length and the other will be adjustable to allow for leveling of whatever attachment you have on it. I don't recognize that particular one as being from any brand that I'm familiar with, but there's way more out there that I haven't seen than those that I have seen.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Strange that it has 2 those two forked connectors on each end. Probably was designed to stay on a particular attachment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's factory made the pins are 1/2 in the color is off white. I toothought it was off a sears there point,I've been to many shows over the years I know I've seen it somewhere and thought to my self I have one of those somewhere now i know where it is but sure don't know who's product it is for. Guess i could put It in a broken chain and make a small binder out of it hate to waste it if someone needs it though

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm surprised no one has seen it's particular link thought for sure I would get an id on it here.. my luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Roger. In the back of my mind I thought it was a sears but I had so much on the farm after three generations and thirty some years in parts and salvage I just couldn't remember what it was for I was sure it was a top link and the color made me think sears knew I had seen it just couldn't positively place It. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'm far from the Sears expert but that is nothing like the top links I've seen.
Here's a couple pics of Sears links.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are cast... so not sears? This one is fixture made from pieces, has a coarse acme thread, pin center to center is extended is 12" collapsed is 8 3/4"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts