My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to unload a few machines, my stash is getting too big! Most run but alot of them need minor work to get up and going again. There is several im keeping but if you see one that sparks your interest let me know which and how much its worth to you. (the snowboys arent for sale) Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks Taylor

·
5K Poster!!!
5,142 Posts
Nope but I was just in Lincoln (west side) this past saturday.....with an empy trailer.

Good Luck! Spring is comming.....Try cleaning some up real good and find a local swap n' sell type radio show and sell a couple that way.

·
Banned
864 Posts
are the promos for sale?

also have any M's?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive only got 1 M series, and thats my commercial M, id consider selling it yes, and ive got several promos, 2 selfpropelled, and 1 or 2 pushers, i havent started any in at least 2 seasons, Make me good offers and ill probably sell them.

·
Banned
864 Posts
how much for the M? just wondering

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was hoping somewhere in the 200 range, plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.