My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a craftsman laoder / scoop and unfortunately it came without the brackets that mount permanently to the garden tractor...sears wants so much for them!..like $90..for two metal brackets!..i would be willing to pay $40 plus shipping...write me if you know where some are avaialble or have an idea how to mount this thing!..thanks..

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a Craftsman scoop.
The kit that you buy separate didn't have the same brackets that it comes with to fit my YT4000. so I took the kit back that the salesperson told me I needed. LOL.
Anyways.. there is two brackets that come with the kit... the long one that uses the bar.. I had to use. The short bracket that might fit another tractor.. I have just sitting around. I don't know if you can use it or not.
not sure how to tell either.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes!..your right!..some tractors use the long bracket ...others the short bracket....now I just have to find out which one I need!..I will do some research...and if I need the small ones and your willing to seel them...I would glady buy them... I will get some more info about which set I need..thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Works for me.
If the install instructions are online that would help. It shows the front end and you pick which set; but I've not kept them to know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts