My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Me and a few of the old timers from here (that most aren't on here anymore) Hugh, Jeffrey, Matt, Jesse, Austin (maybe) and a few locals are meeting up like we do every year. Just curious if anyone else is making the trek.

-James

·
Super Moderator
26,754 Posts
Funny thing, been looking for 3 pt. plow for a long time to get ready, found one last month and picked it up, then buying another machine the guy tells me he has a Brinley 3pt. with guage wheel which are like hens teeth to find. So by this weekend willl have a 2nd 3pt. plow so one for each machine!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny thing, been looking for 3 pt. plow for a long time to get ready, found one last month and picked it up, then buying another machine the guy tells me he has a Brinley 3pt. with guage wheel which are like hens teeth to find. So by this weekend willl have a 2nd 3pt. plow so one for each machine!
That's Excellent!

·
Citizen of Earth
15,234 Posts
Where at in PA? I live in the Poconos, and now that I am retired, I have time to see and do stuff (poor health permitting).

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is in Watsontown PA, the 17th and 18th of April

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This will be 13th annual PA PLOW DAY. Address for the event is 1820 River Rd. Watsontown,PA 17777.

Registration this year will be $20 (i believe) and is good for both days. Anyone operating anything with a motor either on the show grounds or in the field must register.

The show grounds will open Friday morning with plowing starting at 2 pm, weather permitting. Plowing will continue into the night stopping around 10 pm. Tractors plowing after dark must have lights front and rear.

Breakfast will be served Saturday morning at 8 am. ( I've always found the price very reasonable and the food is good. ) Plowing will start at 9 am and continue until folks head home.

There is a facebook group called PA Plow Day Social Group

1 - 10 of 10 Posts