My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Blank Space
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They've come up in a few searches, but I'm doing some digging (pun intended) on pricing, recommendations and things like parts availability.

Looks like a nifty little gizmo: MT125-24.7HP | LS Tractor

Apparently, this is a spinoff from LG, the electronics and appliance people.

·
Super Moderator
37,121 Posts
Not too bad of a price, I have a dealer about 50 miles away. I've seen them at the Fair next to the Kubota and JD machine and those Dealers are only 25 miles away. Haven't seen any of them in use locally though, JD and Kubota own the market in the area.

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts

·
Blank Space
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Got mine. I get these bugs in my head and I have to act on them one way or another. Gonna have lots and lots of questions.

Will try to get pictures up soon.

MT125 with loader, backhoe, 60" MMM, 48" tiller and subsoiler.

-------------

Edit to add that the dealer loaded all four tires with Rimguard.

----

·
Blank Space
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta go through the paces over the next few days including taking bits off and putting them back on. Hoe should be fairly easy, but I'm not sure about the loader and MMM.

Will be doing some test digging today with the hoe, trying to get a couple of small stumps out.

·
never too old to learn
416 Posts
Here’s a company essentially started in 1975 that I’ve never come across. Their history is interesting, and can be found in a couple of wiki pages. Closest listed dealer here is in Woodstock, CT.

Thanks for the share! Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
25 Posts
NO SCUTs are "built" in the USA, although some are "assembled" here.

LS is built in South Korea, and is a spin-off from LG. They are assembled in North Carolina.

LS currently builds some tractors for New Holland, McCormick, Landini and Claas. They used to build for TAFE, Long and Montana.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts