My Tractor Forum banner

Anybody know where I can buy forks?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Outdoorzy2 
#1 ·
I need forks for a Mahindra that is equipped with a eMax25L loader. I don't want clip-on forks, I want to unpin the bucket and add forks. I found a company that says they can make them for me but it's cash in advance and I have to send them a ton of measurements. They are pre-pay and I know if I get one measurement just a little off, the forks won't fit and I'll be stuck with them. My tractor is actually an Emax22 but it uses the eMax25L loader.

So, does anybody know of a company that has actually made forks for this model and has the specifications already?

Thanks

#2 ·
I bought pallet forks from Titan Attachments out of Tennessee. They came really fast and their prices are much better than most and about $200 less than JD. I paid a bit over $500 including shipping and are rated for 4500lbs. No measuring, you just need to get ones for your hitch. JD pin, euro, skid steer or what ever you have. I love mind and they really come in handy.
Titan Attachments
https://www.palletforks.com/tractor...tach-attachments/pallet-fork-attachments.html

#3 ·
Do you know if your bucket is spec’d out To standard skid steer quick attach dimensions? Deere uses their own spacing, so I doubt theirs would fit. Knowing if it’s SSQA will make things A LOT easier!

I was kind of in your shoes on a project about a year ago. I decided to take the high road. I bought a welder, learned to use it via you tube, and done made what I needed to make on my own. It took forever, but I accomplished a few other projects during and since then, and I have a welder/tools/supplies, and some limited but universal skill for use any time I want.

#4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I got antsy and ordered them before seeing them though. I have a small welder but certainly wouldn't trust my welding on anything important. The Titan forks sound like a good deal but I had gone ahead and placed an order with another company. 3 to 4 week delivery but that's ok. I know nothing about them but hopefully, they will be ok. The Titans would have been a couple hundred dollars cheaper though.

As for the quick attach spacing, I actually have no idea.

#5 ·
Hi, I have a Mahindra Max 26XL and am looking at forks for my compact tractor. After much research and not wanting custom made forks, it appears Titan pallet forks can be found on Amazon or palletforks.com. I don't know the details of your tractor but check out the 46" pallet forks for $299. I'm looking at that or the 42" pallet forks and 49" hay spear. Look at the max weight at pin height on specs for your tractor. Also, Titan is great at answering any questions. Better to call than email them. Can Google their number. I hope this helps. Love my Mahindra.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.