My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,525 Posts
The hood and dash is the only part on it that is bolens. The rest was made out of case tractors.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey guys. yep it is two case 446's (high wheel) tractors. if i remeber right the gentleman is a die hard bolens man but always wanted an articulated but found the it was the easiest to get what he wanted from the case platform with running hydralics already plumbed into the tractor originally. i remember seeing this same tractor poking around in the older forums over on the case side.. (where is spend most of my time, i.e. "ND Case") but don't get me wrong i love all gt's and am really amazed with the large frame and tube frame bloens'. i'll have to to some digging around but i think i remember seeing a story on this tractor in Antique Garden Tractor magazine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.