My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just wondering if there are many YT owners out there. Theres many Lgt series tractors but not many YT owners. I was given mine by the neighbour for free in the condition it appears. It needed a few things but has been a solid tractor. I only have a few pictures though.
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1369684791.270090.jpg
And this one with my favourite helper
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1369684821.028280.jpg
Anyway, so is there any other yt owners?

Mikey.

·
MTF Poster
244 Posts
Hi Mikey and :MTF_wel2:

First ,congrats on you acquisition - sure does look like a solid, well cared for machine....and the "price" was right!

As for other YT owners, they're out there, have seen a few on other threads in me travels about. Use the >Search< feature at top , I'm sure some threads of such (YT) will come up.

Best to ya...

·
Premium Member
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mikey and :MTF_wel2:

First ,congrats on you acquisition - sure does look like a solid, well cared for machine....and the "price" was right!

As for other YT owners, they're out there, have seen a few on other threads in me travels about. Use the >Search< feature at top , I'm sure some threads of such (YT) will come up.

Best to ya...
Thanks jack. Ive had it about 7 or 8 years now. It was my first tractor (doesnt mean much because im only 15 lol). And thanks for the links. Looking for info on my YT is actually how i found this site. Then i lurked for years and finally joined. Hope everyone has a nice day
:)

·
MTF Poster
244 Posts
Thanks jack. Ive had it about 7 or 8 years now. It was my first tractor (doesnt mean much because im only 15 lol). And thanks for the links. Looking for info on my YT is actually how i found this site. Then i lurked for years and finally joined. Hope everyone has a nice day
:)
Started young, the way to do it(especially with ,er ....savings<sigh>)

And you're welcome, also , have you tried the manual section? A friend gave me a link I've yet to utilise, of a site for manuals , I'll check it out later and see if they have for the YT.

How I found this site too, by researching for my LGT 125:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=287482

...friendly , help people here, and a wealth of information and "how-to". But guess I'm preaching to the choir, you wrote you lurked for a while.
I lurked about a month and then joined , and met some fine folks

BTW, I couldn't read the model number in the pics, is it an 18?

A good day to you also:fing32:

·
Premium Member
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Started young, the way to do it(especially with ,er ....savings<sigh>)

And you're welcome, also , have you tried the manual section? A friend gave me a link I've yet to utilise, of a site for manuals , I'll check it out later and see if they have for the YT.

How I found this site too, by researching for my LGT 125:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=287482

...friendly , help people here, and a wealth of information and "how-to". But guess I'm preaching to the choir, you wrote you lurked for a while.
I lurked about a month and then joined , and met some fine folks

BTW, I couldn't read the model number in the pics, is it an 18?

A good day to you also:fing32:
Yes i was started young and love it. I actually followed your thread. You got a great tractor there.
There are some wonderfull people on here that is why i joined this forum
Thanks for checking on the manual. I actually have an owners manual that i bought off ebay 2 years ago. It was NOS

The tractor is a yt16h. Has the briggs opposed twin in it. Doesnt burn a drop of oil. Ill get some better pictures next time i have it out. That is all original paint

Mikey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts