My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 2 stage toro, and man is she heavy, i figure u wld need at least a Compact size tractor to move her,

Attachments

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Wait until late fall and ask $750 OBO. I don't think you'll move it now unless you're giving it away.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I would wait until it closer to winter, because right know no one is thinking about snow or snow removal equipment.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
I disagree alot of people like myself like to get out ahead of the seasons.Guess its the farmer in me like I'm making hay now to feed the cows in Jan.Also I've been actively looking for the 'in between' hitch on a Simplicity Sunstar that hooks to the tractor on one end and the snowblower on the other end.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Do you know what it fits? I think I see a 90 degree gearbox on the back and that might make it the blower for the Toro 117, 118 and 120 Groundsmasters. If so, those are hard to find and sell fast around here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have no clue what size mower it came from- the width is 32 the height is 22

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Any numbers on it anywhere? With numbers you can go to the Toro site and figure out what it fits and chances are you can sell it for more.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats what is driving me nuts no tags or stamps- nothin

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Can you take pictures of it from the rear? Show the gearbox and mounting arms. 117, 118, 120 have a belt drive going to the deck or snowblower. 200 and larger series all use shaft or hydrualic drive.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
20 bucks and a wheel horse you got a deal-:thThumbsU
ill get pics up tomorrow- and i was thinking in range of $300

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
If it was complete, working and for a GM 117, 118, 120 you could get up to $500 for it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rear view-

Attachments

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
That one is for a lawn or garden tractor. The Toro Grounds Masters had a gearbox like that one accept the input pulley was turned 90 degrees from that one.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
At least a dollar three eighty-two fifty.
But under no circumstances accept less than sixpence.
:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i found out today- it fits a 1132 toro- do you think it would take alot of effort for some one to make it a horizontal drive?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts