My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to see if anyone had put the carlisle snow hogs on the front to match up with HDAP rears. The turfs on the front just look funny with the HDAP's on the back. I have the X-tracs on my snowblower but they are very aggressive the only thing else I can find are the snow hogs. I wish the still made the HDAP's for the fronts.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your front tire size 16x6.5-8?

Have you considerd the field trax?

http://www.carlisletirestore.com/fldtrx_atv.htm
Ye it is 16x6.5-8 and I would love to have those tires they are what I'm looking for but if you click the link they don't have pricing for them as they have been discontiued. If I could find a set of those I would be SOOO happy.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check with our advertiser, Millertire. He may have some options for you.
Been there trid that he has tires that size but nothing that will match the HDAP's.

·
Registered
330 Posts
These are 18x6.50 Snow Hogs, 24x12 Field Trax.
They work way better than the stock turfs in my dirt/sand yard.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ye it is 16x6.5-8 and I would love to have those tires they are what I'm looking for but if you click the link they don't have pricing for them as they have been discontiued. If I could find a set of those I would be SOOO happy.
I just got two in that size a couple months ago from Summit Racing...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-5010411/

Ordered in June and they showed up in late July. Were put on backorder for a few weeks, but they eventually showed up.

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,415 Posts
Summit Racing for a JD tractor... Cool!!! I never would have thought to look there.

·
Super Moderator
31,892 Posts
I ran snowhogs on the front of my Ingersoll, and LOVED the porformance...GREAT tracton, did not back up with mud, and stuff in my woods, and awsome in the snow!!! BUT.... they were rough on the lawn in turns and stuff. Wet to the bar style AG tires, and havent looked back.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Currently on b/o again, expected in stock 09/27
Don't be discouraged. Unless you need them today. If I remember correctly, I placed my order and they were ordered under b/o. It you aren't in a hurry, it's worth a try to wait a month or so. They probably had to dig mine out of some warehouse in Timbuktu!!! :trink40:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just got two in that size a couple months ago from Summit Racing...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-5010411/

Ordered in June and they showed up in late July. Were put on backorder for a few weeks, but they eventually showed up.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Just ordered two this morning! They won't be here till 11/1 but thats OK. How do you like yours? Any pics?

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These are 18x6.50 Snow Hogs, 24x12 Field Trax.
They work way better than the stock turfs in my dirt/sand yard.
Hey those look great nice tractor! If the Field traxs don't come off back order then the Hogs are my back up.

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Just ordered two this morning! They won't be here till 11/1 but thats OK. How do you like yours? Any pics?
Hope you get them in time for winter!!! That is what I was planning for mine, so unfortunately, I don't have them mounted yet. Planning to buy HDAP's for the rear and get them all mounted at the same time. I will post pics when they are all on.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts