My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can tell me the first year that Jacobsen made GT's for Oliver, Minnie Mo and Ford? I'm trying to pin down the year that these three marques jumped into the garden tractor biz.

·
MTF Member
156 Posts
The oldest Ford I found that was made by Jacobsen is 1965 - going by the list that I have. I don't have any info on the other 2.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Are you suggesting that Ford had a GT prior to 65? I was under the impression that Jake made the very first GT's with the Ford name on them. If I am incorrect, please advise.

·
MTF Member
156 Posts
Thanks. Are you suggesting that Ford had a GT prior to 65? I was under the impression that Jake made the very first GT's with the Ford name on them. If I am incorrect, please advise.

No, I'm just saying that 1965 is the earliest I know of. Its possible that there are older ones but the info I have only goes back to 1965.

I guess if no one comes up with any other data on older ones then '65' is probably the 1st year.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Much obliged for the information about the MM and the Ford's. Still hoping to find an Oliver enthusiast that can fill in the blanks on that marque.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts