My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...Ive recently saved this little guy from certain doom ..It was loaded up in my buddies trailor along with a bunch of miscellaneous metal, headed for the scrap yard. After looking at it for a few minutes I realized I had to have it..I asked him how much he was going to get for scrapping it & he said maybe $30-40.dollars so I gladly gave him a $50.bill..
The guy tells me he has access to more of the original parts for it in another town...MAYBE... Parts like fenders and some cosmetic pieces. No motor though.
Been real busy working in and out of town, so I haven't had too much time to look up information on this thing. The few times I've got online and started looking I wasn't having much luck. Anyways if any of you have any info on this thing that you might want to share , it would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,332 Posts
I would interpret it the opposite way, in that you could sell the wheel weights for double what you paid for the whole tractor, and sell the tractor separately for some money. Of course, in that condition, you probably wouldn't get much for it from anyone because it's not complete.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts